Guest Protect Travel Insurance Coverage Before, During, and After Your Trip
When you look forward to travel, the last thing you want to do is think about something going wrong. Still, even the best-planned trips can be impacted by sudden illness, medical emergency, natural disaster, adverse weather, delayed flights, road closures, and other events beyond your control. These troubles can happen when least expected, forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip, lose your non-refundable trip costs, and take on unplanned expenses. Travel insurance helps protect your trip investment if you have to cancel or interrupt your plans because of a covered event.
Guest Protect Travel Insurance can help with:
- Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Coverage for your forfeited, unused, non-refundable, prepaid trip costs if you are prevented from taking your trip or your trip is interrupted due to a covered reason. If your trip is interrupted, coverage for additional transportation costs to return home early or rejoin your group is also included.
- Travel Delay Reimbursement for additional expenses such as overnight lodging, meals, and local transportation if a covered reason delays you for 12 consecutive hours or more during your trip.
- Lost, Damaged or Delayed Baggage Coverage for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of your baggage and covered personal effects during your trip provided you have taken reasonable steps to protect it. Includes reimbursement for necessary clothing and toiletry items purchased by you because a common carrier delays your baggage for 24
hours or more during your trip.
- Medical Treatment and Evacuation Coverage for medical and emergency dental costs if you get sick or injured during your trip and need to seek treatment or emergency medical evacuation. Includes access to telemedicine service and coverage for a companion to visit you if you are evacuated, traveling alone, and hospitalized for more than seven days. Evacuations must be physician-ordered and approved by Generali Global Assistance.
- Coverage for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Available when you purchase your plan prior to or within 24 hours of final payment and are medically able to travel when you buy your plan.
- Travel Services Including access to 24/7 Travel Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Identity Theft Resolution, and Concierge Services.
- Free Look Review your plan and decide if it’s right for you. If you need to cancel your plan, you may do so and
receive a full refund of your plan cost as long as you cancel your plan within the free look period and have
not filed a claim or departed on your trip. Free look periods are 30 days in length for residents of Indiana
and either 10 or 15 days in length for residents of all other states. Please refer to your policy terms and conditions for the length of the free look period within your state of residence.
Anticipating the unexpected with travel insurance can help protect you, your travel companions, and your wallet. To learn more about travel insurance, reach out to Generali Global Assistance directly at 866-999-4018 or review Plan documents.
Please click this link; https://www.