Frequently Asked Questions
Storey Lake Resort Frequently Asked Questions...
- Are the pools heated year round? Yes, all pools and the lazy river are heated all year round.
- What are the pool hours? The pools open at 9 am and close at 9 pm daily.
- Are there activities at the Resort? Yes, activities change monthly and there are extra charges for some. You can view the current month’s calendar of activities here.
- Does the Mini-Golf cost extra? Yes, mini-golf is $5/kids and $7/adults.
- How much does the Kayak rental cost? $15/3o mins or $20/hour.
- What time does the Tiki Bar and Ice Cream Shop open/close? They open at 11 am and close 8 pm daily. You can view the Tiki Bar menu here.
- What time does the Clubhouse open/close? 9 am – 9 pm daily.
- What time does the Fitness Center open/close? 5 am – 12 am daily.
- Does the Resort offer transportation? No, there is no scheduled transportation provided by Storey Lake Resort. However, you may use any private transportation or ridesharing service of your choice.
- Are there discount park tickets available? At times there are certain promotional ticket purchases. You can contact the onsite Guests Services/Concierge by calling 407-595-3680.
If you have any further questions regarding the amenities at Storey Lake Resort please call the Hideaway Clubhouse at 407-787-8700.