- Are you affiliated with Lennar Homes or The Hideaway Club? No, we are an independent Real Estate Brokerage that specializes in vacation homes sales and rentals for Storey Lake and other similar resort communities in the Central Florida area.
- Are the pools heated year round? The Clubhouse pools and the lazy river are heated all year round, the pool in the condo section is not heated.
- What are the pool hours? The pools open at 9 am and close at 9 pm daily.
- What are the minimum height restrictions for the waterslides? Riders must be at least 36″ tall and only one rider at a time.
- Are there activities at the Resort? Yes, activities change monthly and there are extra charges for some.
- Does the Mini-Golf cost extra? Yes, mini-golf is $5/kids and $7/adults.
- How much does the Kayak rental cost? $15/30 mins or $20/hour.
- What time does the Tiki Bar and Ice Cream Shop open/close? They open at 11 am and close 8 pm daily.
- What time does the Clubhouse open/close? 9 am – 9 pm daily.
- What time does the Fitness Center open/close? 5 am – 12 am daily.
- Can we fish in the lakes? Fishing is not permitted in the community.
- What is the number for the Evening Security Patrol? Between the hours of 7 pm and 7 am please call 863-521-7606.
- What if I have a noise complaint? Noise ordinances begin at 10 pm and ends at 7 am. If you have a complaint during this time please call the Osceola County Sherriff’s Office at 407-348-2222 or 407-348-1111.
- Are there discount park tickets available? At times there are certain promotional ticket purchases. You can contact the onsite Guests Services/Concierge by calling 407-595-3680.
- Does the Resort offer on-site transportation? Yes, there is a free golf cart shuttle service that will take you to the different amenity centers and back to your rental. Please call 407-755-7786 (tips are appreciated).
- Does the Resort offer transportation to destinations not in Storey Lake? No, there is no scheduled transportation provided. However, please complete the quote request form below and we will get back to you right away.
- What does your optional Booking “Welcome Pack” include? The optional Booking “Welcome Pack” includes 1/2 gallon of milk, 1/2 gallon of orange juice, 1 lb loaf of white bread, 1 lb tub of spread, instant coffee (6), PG Tips tea bags (40), 1 lb box of sugar, 12 oz box of cereal and an 8 oz jar of jam.
If you have any further questions regarding the amenities at Storey Lake Resort please call the Hideaway Clubhouse at 407-787-8700.
Off-Site Destinations Shuttle Service
Please complete the form below to request a quote for shuttle service to the attractions during your stay